Monday, March 15, 2010

Sector 111 Ariel Atom 2 @ Cars & Coffee

I got a chance further test our Ariel Atom 2's numerous upgrades this weekend while taking it to the huge weekly car gathering in Irvine, CA, Cars & Coffee. As C
alifornia's only Ariel Atom dealer, this also gave me a chance to meet some local Atom owners.

The trip over the famous Ortega freeway gave me a chance to feel the full effect of the front and rear aero. Ortega is a near-15-mile road twisting through the mountains in a series of long sweepers. The car felt extremely planted and just ate up the curves.


Once over the mountains, I was able to experience Steve from Secant Vehicle's amazing engine calibration. The car was very easy to drive at low speed around town AND through the very crowded Cars & Coffee parking lot! Our power upgrade and new intercooler allowed the engine to stay strong even as the air heated up throughout the day.

The performance of this Atom 2 is unquestionable along with the attention it gets. There was constantly a crowd around the Atom even in a parking lot filled with Ford GTs, Mercedes Gullwings, a Ferrari Enzo and a Lamborghini Reventon. It even drew the attention of an upcoming car show that will 'air' on AOL.com. Look for our appearance on the show when it airs.


After spending the morning with the Atom, it is a sportscar that continues to thrill me unlike anything I've ever driven! It is a showstopper no matter where you are at - even Cars & Coffee.

17 comments:

  1. A blog must be connected to the person in need. It is really important to understand the actual feel of such necessity and the essence of objective behind it. Author must give proper time to understand every topic before writing it.ถังขยะในรถยนต์

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gained new knowledge from well written content of this blog. It is showing some different kind of strategy to keep work better and improve with every new assignment. Gracefully written blogร่ม กันแดด รถยนต์

    ReplyDelete
  3. Story of this blog is well written. The writer kept in consideration the grammar very well. Level of English also very well. Lot many new words has been used while writing content of this blog.เบอร์โทรรถลาก

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be interesting to join such an aggressive and real discussion with readers of this blog as well as readers of other blogs or websites who really thing that they can express more related to this topic.ที่ บัง แดด รถยนต์

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad that I saw this post. It is informative blog for us and we need this type of blog thanks for share this blog, Keep posting such instructional blogs and I am looking forward for your future posts.
    Exness เข้าระบบ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here in this blog, words themselves are creating that scenario where there is a lot of mayhem and serendipity along with a silent isolation. Rarely found to see such skill and enthusiasm.
    เรียน ged ที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect example of speculation, empathy and expression. Here I learned a new way to speculate through author’s writing. It allowed me to feel a new way to speculate your thoughts and express them in an easy and clear way.
    ติว ged ที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.
    igcse

    ReplyDelete
  9. I welcome all the suggestion mentioned in this blog related to new learning skills. It is definitely going to help me to adopt new exited way of learning. I think, others will also feel helpful this blog for their needs.
    ร่มรถราคา

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog is truly useful to convey overhauled instructive undertakings over web which is truly examination. I discovered one fruitful case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now.
    ที่บังแดดรถ

    ReplyDelete
  11. A blog must be connected to the person in need. It is really important to understand the actual feel of such necessity and the essence of objective behind it. Author must give proper time to understand every topic before writing it.
    ตลาด รถ มือ สอง ชลบุรี

    ReplyDelete
  12. This blog is really helpful for my database. It enhanced the area of my thoughts and pushed me beyond the boundaries. Work ethic of every point is different and represent a new way to improve myself.
    holdem poker

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. I came into aware of new professional blog and I am impressed with suggestions of author.
    ลิปสติกตัวไหนใช้ดี

    ReplyDelete
  14. Somewhere the content of the blog surrounded by little arguments. Yes it is healthy for readers. They can include this kind of language in their writing skill as well as while group discussion in college.
    ขาย อะไหล่ รถยนต์

    ReplyDelete
  15. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.
    อะไหล่โตโยต้า

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really inspirational to hear someone pursuing their dreams and becoming successful instead of following the traditional path. I have read your article about This topic. I think it's good and impressed to know your service. Thanks for share this Information.
    อะไหล่รถยนต์โตโยต้า

    ReplyDelete
  17. This blog aware me about different programs which can become very useful for our friends and kids. Few websites provide combined courses and few of the are separately for single subject. Glad to get this information.
    ทะเบียน ประมูล ราคา ถูก

    ReplyDelete